1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Black mottled Silkie/Serama young trio (cock possible choc carrier)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Smokin Silkies, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Up for auction is a Black Silkie/Serama trio. They are about 3 months old. Cockerel is smooth, 2 pullets are frizzled. One of the frizzle girls are getting picked on by another girl in the group so she's missing some neck feathers. Dad is a chocolate frizzle Serama from Pixie Chick and mom is a pure Black Silkie from Aimee Crego. I'm working on a chocolate Silkie project and I'm just running out of room.

Shipping will be $65

***forgot to mention that the cockerel may be a chocolate carrier! Test breeding will tell if he is or not***

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  2. laurent46

laurent46 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    OK even though the baby boy is not what I need...When do I need to pay you?..
    I hope this is the comment section you told me to leave you a note at...
    L.

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    BUYER DIDN'T WANT THEM SO IM RELISTING THEM WITH NEW AUCTION THAT ENDS DECEMBER 15 AT NOON EST! PLEASE PLACE A BID IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

***THIS IS FOR A TRIO!!! 2 PULLETS & 1 COCKEREL***
    ***I WILL *NOT* SELL JUST THE PULLETS, SORRY*** :D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  4. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by