Black Orpington BANTAM rooster in CA San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay)

mthrclckr

In the Brooder
12 Years
Oct 4, 2007
S.F. Bay Area, CA
I have a black Orpington bantam rooster (hatched January 28, 2008) for sale. Sorry, no hens to go with him.
IMG_0255.jpg

I'm told that his parent stock has done well at shows.

I also have two of his 5-week-old offspring (cockerels) for sale. They're very tame and not yet crowing.

Please reply here or e-mail me ([email protected]) if interested. Thanks!

-Naomi

Gee, thanks!!! I hatched him from eggs that I got from Michelle Adkins. I hatched just him and his gal (the hen next to him in the photo) and it breaks my heart that I have to let him go... I know that Maude (the hen) will be sad, too
sad.png

The photo really doesn't do them justice. They glisten green in the sun.

-Naomi

Hey, Korfus Kluckers... Thanks so much for your interest!!!

Well, that was FAST! Somebody fairly local to me e-mailed me and it looks as though Dozer and his two boys are going to a new home. If the sale falls through, I'll post back, but for now, "sale pending." Thanks, All!!!

Oh, I may post a photo of the boys here later. They're not really much to look at.

-Naomi

Thanks All Ya's!!!

I'm absolutely touched that my babies are so wanted... I'll miss them when they're gone, but it makes me very happy that they're going to a wonderful new home. It turns out that they already have a beautiful flock of this breed but they wanted to diversify the gene pool. Dozer (the roo) will even have a pretty BLUE girl to woo
wink.png

So I took a whole bunch of photos of one of the 5-week-old boys, today. I'm only posting two. I'll have to figure out which chick was the other that was going to accompany him.

This is Boy #1

IMG_0277_2.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

BTW, thanks so much for all of the compliments on Dozer. I SO wish I could keep him, but when he started crowing at 6:00 this morning (in the completely dark garage) and caused the neighbor's dogs to start barking, I knew he had to go. He has a very beautiful-sounding crow, though. Husband doesn't care for ANY crowing, however. Especially in the house (we have no coop).

-Naomi

Back
Top Bottom