Black Penedesenca day old chicks.

ChickenCanoe

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Nov 23, 2010
St. Louis, MO
These birds are extremely rare worldwide. More rare in the US.

I have chicks hatching now and can ship today or tomorrow.
I need the zip code of anyone interested.
Message me for my phone# and PayPal account for your address and for payment.
They have to reach my post office for 2 day express mail. To many zip codes, no overnight is available.
Depending on your zip code, it is about $40 or more for chick postage for up to 25 chicks. A little more for a 50 chick order.
($10 per chick)

The first post here has pictures of birds and eggs as well as a writeup on the breed.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/black-penedesenca-hatching-eggs.1235753/

Last edited:
many thanks CC; the German one is active but the others are c. 7+ years ago, sadly. I'm wondering if the acquisition of protected name status has limited its appeal in Europe at least.

These birds are extremely rare worldwide. More rare in the US.

I have chicks hatching now and can ship today or tomorrow.
I need the zip code of anyone interested.
Message me for my phone# and PayPal account for your address and for payment.
They have to reach my post office for 2 day express mail. To many zip codes, no overnight is available.
Depending on your zip code, it is about $40 or more for chick postage for up to 25 chicks. A little more for a 50 chick order.
($10 per chick)

The first post here has pictures of birds and eggs as well as a writeup on the breed.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/black-penedesenca-hatching-eggs.1235753/
I am interested in purchasing from you. I prefer day old chicks (6) but if you are not prepared I will buy a dozen hatching eggs. Can you reply if the pricing is the same for both and shipping to 92065, Ramona, California.

I am interested in purchasing from you. I prefer day old chicks (6) but if you are not prepared I will buy a dozen hatching eggs. Can you reply if the pricing is the same for both and shipping to 92065, Ramona, California.
Hi. Sorry for the delay. I just saw your post. I have chicks hatching November 1st and should be able to get them in the mail first thing on Monday, the 2nd.
I'm busy today but I'll look into it and give you a price for shipping by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom