Black spots in egg?

Pics
It does look like yolk I think. I got this shelf liner because the kind I had before you said you had issues with it I follow everything you tell me To do lol

I wrote this and never posted it. It was still sitting here. I kept checking to see if there was notification lol Just went to post I think I might loose it. It still hasn't opened eyes its still just laying there. The picture attached was the one of earlier. I do think it'd working on yolk or was I can't tell now. Trying to find the positive if it dies it was great learning experience especially since I was to start selling them eventually. I coukd never have got this far without you. I'm not sure how long it takes to absorb the yolk. But definitely in this Pic from earlier looks like yolk.

How is it doing now? I hope ok!

If it’s still the same, you could try a small bowl, like a little butter bowl, lined with dry paper towels to help support it. :fl

If it’s still the same, you could try a small bowl, like a little butter bowl, lined with dry paper towels to help support it. :fl
I just brought my girls outside for little bit.. I've been glued to the incubator for three days lol
Few minutes ago I wet it and it's almost all out.. Has opened his eyes. I'm wondering if the other side is stuck to him where the shell is. Figured maybe before I go to bed if it's not out try to see if he's stuck to membrane on the other side. It will be very still then move a ton like it wants out. I have more hope then I did couple hours ago

It did this on its own is this OK? It just kicked out but attached like this and yolk look dry two look like blood vessels

Attachments

• 20180711_211108.jpg
    20180711_211108.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 14
It did this on its own is this OK? It just kicked out but attached like this and yolk look dry two look like blood vessels

Sorry I’m slow this evening. I assume that snapped off by now on its own. :D
When that happens, I usually just snip it with scissors, an inch or two from the body, then it will dry up and fall off.

How’s the belly look now?

When that happens, I usually just snip it with scissors, an inch or two from the body, then it will dry up and fall off.

It's still attached I was afraid to cut it looks like cord and maybe two things to yolk and vein. I haven't looked at stomach of stomach looks OK go ahead and cut it?
It's OK I appreciate all your help!

This is stomach not sure what that lump is cords are attached to lol

Attachments

• 20180711_223710.jpg
    20180711_223710.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 14
Love a happy outcome! Good vibes for it to perk up and be fine.
Thanks just did it. I would never have been able to do this on my own.. I would have forsure killed it. You can read all the articles but without pictures I was lost. You saved the duck or it has a chance now I learned alot!!
I'm assuming he needs to stay in the incubator for awhile until. He perks up. Dropped temp a little tomorrow if still Laying around would electrolytes be good for him? It's definitely a boy if the beak with welsh harliquin is correct. Which it will be the boy I'm. Keeping after this.
What birds do you do?

Back
Top Bottom