Top Prospect

• TJ

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Niklas

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Alex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok well TJ is leveling off real nice. Right in the middle of the statistics.
I have seen his silhouette in pics of a lot of well-bred Light Sussex youngsters.
Best,
Karen
That's great to hear!
Oh another note, my long-awaited Lights are hatching. We have three out and dry and two assisted hatches ( drying off) due to a humidity problem in the incubator. One dead in the shell at pip ,and 6 more eggs waiting to do something.
Best,
Karen
:fl So exciting!

One more out. It was shrink-wrapped. I assisted it out. Gave it Nutri-Drench. A strong chick, just couldn't get out. It's drying in the incubator now. Actually, the egg felt light. I was going to toss it and then noticed the pip. Thought it might be dead in the shell, but when I chipped a piece of the shell away, there was that vigorous beak trying to get out . So I helped it out one chip of the shell at a time.
Karen

One more out. It was shrink-wrapped. I assisted it out. Gave it Nutri-Drench. A strong chick, just couldn't get out. It's drying in the incubator now. Actually, the egg felt light. I was going to toss it and then noticed the pip. Thought it might be dead in the shell, but when I chipped a piece of the shell away, there was that vigorous beak trying to get out . So I helped it out one chip of the shell at a time.
Karen
Every chick counts right? Who knows if this one will be the next champion of show

Alex at week 7:
IMG_20180720_114057.jpg
IMG_20180720_114111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom