• TJ

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Niklas

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Alex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Their tails fixed themselves! Hmmm....
I'm liking TJ. I wish their crops weren't so full so I could tell straightness of breast.

There actually was one :lau

Check out the Sussex standard, that breast shape is actually called for
Well, I knew they had that, I thought that if they haven't just eaten or something... you're right I probably should.

What if one looks like that but doesn't actually have a breast like that? ^_^
Jk

Well, I knew they had that, I thought that if they haven't just eaten or something... you're right I probably should.

What if one looks like that but doesn't actually have a breast like that? ^_^
Jk
Hehe, our master APA judge Rico can find a needle in a hay stack. He would look at it and say, after picking the bird up by the feet, "Yea, i feel this bird is over fed."

Hehe, our master APA judge Rico can find a needle in a hay stack. He would look at it and say, after picking the bird up by the feet, "Yea, i feel this bird is over fed."
:rolleyes: I have to feed my Buckeyes so much protein, but the only thing that's going to make them bigger is breeding. Not exactly capital lines for them, but I found some promising children from them.

:rolleyes: I have to feed my Buckeyes so much protein, but the only thing that's going to make them bigger is breeding. Not exactly capital lines for them, but I found some promising children from them.
Oh yea, I feed my birds 36% protein. He normally doesn't like when the birds are fed too much at a show. Yes, he does love big birds. My Sussex are already heavier than the standard calls for at their age. Yea, breeding is one of the only things besides proper feeding. I'm gonna use smaller hens to breed to these guys to bring the size down

Oh yea, I feed my birds 36% protein. He normally doesn't like when the birds are fed too much at a show. Yes, he does love big birds. My Sussex are already heavier than the standard calls for at their age. Yea, breeding is one of the only things besides proper feeding. I'm gonna use smaller hens to breed to these guys to bring the size down
Oh yeah I get that. On show morning I try to take away all the food of course, and give it back when done showing.

Hi BlackHackle,
open their wings and tell me which one has the most black on their wings. I like Nickolas. Look at that hackle.
the other 2 have grey feathers scattered in the white or at the base of the hackle. this is something I have fought for years and finally getting past.
Best,
Karen

Hi BlackHackle,
open their wings and tell me which one has the most black on their wings. I like Nickolas. Look at that hackle.
the other 2 have grey feathers scattered in the white or at the base of the hackle. this is something I have fought for years and finally getting past.
Best,
Karen
Yes, Nickolas has very well balanced coloring. I just wish his tail had less white in it. I'll check the wings

Back
Top Bottom