BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

Pics
Fulgur had finally finished the challenge of making it to the top of a towering tree without flying. He thrust out his chest proudly from the highest branch.

Fulgur had finally finished the challenge of making it to the top of a towering tree without flying. He thrust out his chest proudly from the highest branch.
After he had finished feeling proud of himself, Fulgur lept off the branch and circled back down into camp.

Shimmer ambled around. After a while, she decided to head into the cave and wander around there. After a few more minutes of walking aimlessly, she found herself in the dome-shaped cave where the hatchlings and eggs were. Shimmer watched as the tiny dragons ran around and played, and as their parents came and brought them food from the food pile. She smiled, though the smile was tinged with longing. Angel silently came up behind her and sat by her side. "You watching the hatchlings again?" Angel asked, hugging her with a wing. Shimmer only replied with a sigh. "Maybe someday, Shimmer, you might have your own. At least you have Axel," Angel pointed out, trying to lighten the mood. "Axel and Bella had me do some more hunting training with them. They're getting much better at it," she added in an attempt to change the subject. Shimmer smiled half-heartedly. "That's good," she said. "I....I think I might as well put myself to use instead of just sitting here," Shimmer mused. "Oh, ok," Angel replied, happy that the subject was changed. "I think I'd better go check on Axel and Bella, and see if they've gotten into any trouble yet," she chuckled. "Ok," Shimmer said, watching as Angel made her way toward the fledglings. Shimmer walked away, and found Scarlet. "Queen Scarlet, is there anything I can do? I figured I would put myself to use," she said to Scarlet, her head low to show respect.

Nora: I'm going to be taking a patrol along our borders.
Nora: I'm taking middle rankers Flora, Smudge and Stinger, as well as fledgling Dash so he can gain some more experience and memorize the borders.
*Nora nodded and went to locate the aforementioned dragons.*

Shimmer walked away, and found Scarlet. "Queen Scarlet, is there anything I can do? I figured I would put myself to use," she said to Scarlet, her head low to show respect.
Scarlet nodded thoughtfully, "I don't think your beta, Nora, has left yet. She is taking a group out for a border patrol." She said. "The more on the trip the better. Go check in with her."

Scarlet nodded thoughtfully, "I don't think your beta, Nora, has left yet. She is taking a group out for a border patrol." She said. "The more on the trip the better. Go check in with her."
"Thank you, Alpha." Shimmer bowed in respect to Scarlet and flew off to find Nora. Shimmer found her, and trotted over to her. "Hello, Nora. Queen Scarlet told me that you were getting a group together to patrol. Do you mind if I come?" Her eyes glinted with excitement.

Lol that's pretty great!! XD)
Lol
"Thank you, Alpha." Shimmer bowed in respect to Scarlet and flew off to find Nora. Shimmer found her, and trotted over to her. "Hello, Nora. Queen Scarlet told me that you were getting a group together to patrol. Do you mind if I come?" Her eyes glinted with excitement.

*Nora flicked her tail lightly as the other spoke.*

Nora: yes, I'm fine with that. *she'd already gathered the other dragons and was about to leave.*

Back
Top Bottom