BLAZING FIRE (A Dragon RP) #2

Pics
Okay everyone, sorry I stopped getting notifications for my RP and just figured that it had already died.
Soooo...........I kinda liked this rp and didn’t really want it to die out....if ya know what I mean.........
But I'll see if I'm able to get some life into it again, for you and anyone else who would like to continue.

So first step is first: tagging everyone that joined. I hope it doesn't bother anyone!

@black_cat, @chickengirl1278 , @Crestcrazy, @Crestcrazy2, @chicken3fly, @Anime2lover, @Nero70002, @DaEpicChick, @Chiknoodle, @-ChickenLover-, @Kk Augy

No idea what’s happening now
(From reading the last couple pages Spyder and Shimmer were having some fun together as they collected water for Scarlet's hatchlings, Ember and Star. They went into the hatchling's section of the cave to give the two babies the water only to find Ember supposedly missing!)

Dragons of the Blazing Wing:

Scarlet: Leader Female
Onyx: Leader Male
Spyder: Beta
Blaze: Beta
Nora: Beta
Lady Sasha/Sisi: Beta
Shimmer: Middle-Ranker
Fulgur: Middle-Ranker
Angel: Middle-Ranker
Kapok: Middle-Ranker
Max: Lower Middle-Ranker
Axel: Fledgling
Bella: Fledgling
Galaxy: Fledgling
Goldenlilly: Fledgling
Thorn: Fledgling
Miko: Fledgling
Ember: Hatchling
Star: Hatchling
Midnight: Hatchling
Fugax: Hatchling

If you forgot your characters, remember that the archives are linked towards the bottom of the very first post of the thread where you can look for their form there. Or if I'm online just ask me!

Dragons of the Blazing Wing:

Scarlet: Leader Female
Onyx: Leader Male
Spyder: Beta
Blaze: Beta
Nora: Beta
Lady Sasha/Sisi: Beta
Shimmer: Middle-Ranker
Fulgur: Middle-Ranker
Angel: Middle-Ranker
Kapok: Middle-Ranker
Max: Lower Middle-Ranker
Axel: Fledgling
Bella: Fledgling
Galaxy: Fledgling
Goldenlilly: Fledgling
Thorn: Fledgling
Miko: Fledgling
Ember: Hatchling
Star: Hatchling
Midnight: Hatchling
Fugax: Hatchling

If you forgot your characters, remember that the archives are linked towards the bottom of the very first post of the thread where you can look for their form there. Or if I'm online just ask me!
( thank you!!!!! I loved this rp so much!! )

Back
Top Bottom