~Bleach RP~ ^Look Here^ Update :) Now their are more members :D

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
usui glided over some country life,he saw horses,cows,and more! XD

She stopped at an alley an pulled the hood of her black jacket over her head and popes some earphones in her ears. She listened to... Something.. As she wandered​

Quote:
usui glided over some country life,he saw horses,cows,and more! XD

She stopped at an alley an pulled the hood of her black jacket over her head and popes some earphones in her ears. She listened to... Something.. As she wandered

Usui came back to the city after riding a horse XD.He watched her from the rooftops.

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
She stopped at an alley an pulled the hood of her black jacket over her head and popes some earphones in her ears. She listened to... Something.. As she wandered

Usui came back to the city after riding a horse XD.He watched her from the rooftops.​

She sighed deeply and continued until at the market.

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
"This thig is cool!" "You can go on anything you want"

"Yah,my grandma got it before....Yah um okay...I think...I think I might go on Howrse.com and check on some stuff then Skype" She smiled and logged onto Howrse feeding and doing all the stuff with her Unicorns,Horses,And Pegasus's.​

"Wow this is cool"

Quote:
"Yah,my grandma got it before....Yah um okay...I think...I think I might go on Howrse.com and check on some stuff then Skype" She smiled and logged onto Howrse feeding and doing all the stuff with her Unicorns,Horses,And Pegasus's.

"Wow this is cool"

She shrugged "You..You could say that..." she said "Do..Do you want a lap-top?I have a extra one?" she asked "You want it?" she said smiling slightly

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
"Wow this is cool"

She shrugged "You..You could say that..." she said "Do..Do you want a lap-top?I have a extra one?" she asked "You want it?" she said smiling slightly​

"Na I dont know how to use em."

Quote:
She shrugged "You..You could say that..." she said "Do..Do you want a lap-top?I have a extra one?" she asked "You want it?" she said smiling slightly

"Na I dont know how to use em."

She pondered and lit up "I..I could teach you,it's really easy!" she said happily

Back
Top Bottom