Bleeding tail feathers

They all were fine together. I haven't seen them peck at anyone else.
If it was one or even two meanies you could isolate them for a week or so then reintroduce so that they are lower in the pecking order. But since it is all or nearly all AND it sounds especially violent you may have to rehome the one getting picked on, especially since the others seem to get along well w/o her in the mix.

If it was one or even two meanies you could isolate them for a week or so then reintroduce so that they are lower in the pecking order.  But since it is all or nearly all AND it sounds especially violent you may have to rehome the one getting picked on, especially since the others seem to get along well w/o her in the mix.

That's what I was thinking too. I'd hate to give her up but I don't want her hurt either.

That's what I was thinking too. I'd hate to give her up but I don't want her hurt either.

I think we found the problem. It actually was a couple of the boys but they would peck at her until she bled then all the birds pecked at her. We have isolated the boys for a bit and hopefully it will stop.

Back
Top Bottom