BLIND BABY CHICK

SugarChick

Songster
May 1, 2018
Hawaii
i found this baby on my way home. What do I do about her eyes. She looks pretty weak but can stand . No other possible injuries currently
1014D8B7-EBD2-4C81-B164-0509941475F1.jpeg
60F24ED7-AD40-4D44-A9C3-8B1690E867B9.jpeg
15C70C47-EFA6-4DC1-9A49-3C50B9E8CEB0.jpeg
F334AF32-DCD7-41A7-A3CD-79F3346C2B7A.jpeg
54A88DDF-FF4A-4522-BD3E-599D39D49547.jpeg

Tat looks pretty bad, rinse eyes with warm water, and apply some antibiotic. Is that a scab on her head?, keep here in kennel in warm place, and give some electrolytes and softened food. It may be her eyes are swollen shut from infection or eye worm. looks like she may have mite.lice infestation going on and if she was badly infested with those she could have scratched her own eye, do a through check foe external parisites.

They have tagged others more experienced people but at least that's a start.

Tat looks pretty bad, rinse eyes with warm water, and apply some antibiotic. Is that a scab on her head?, keep here in kennel in warm place, and give some electrolytes and softened food. It may be her eyes are swollen shut from infection or eye worm. looks like she may have mite.lice infestation going on and if she was badly infested with those she could have scratched her own eye, do a through check foe external parisites.

They have tagged others more experienced people but at least that's a start.
I rinsed her eyes with water and have her in a old birdcage with old towels. Checked for lice, saw none. Will spray her tho. I also gave her water and making some rice and later crumble mix. Idk how old she is. I’m guessing maybe 5 weeks

I rinsed her eyes with water and have her in a old birdcage with old towels. Checked for lice, saw none. Will spray her tho. I also gave her water and making some rice and later crumble mix. Idk how old she is. I’m guessing maybe 5 weeks
do you have any antibiotic cream or gel without pain reliever or vetraycin you could apply to the eyes?
Bless you for trying to help this poor girl

Back
Top Bottom