blind dorking

dorkinglover87

Hatching
5 Years
May 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. I am new to backyardchickens....the best site for chicken breeding. I am new... first time incubating eggs. I had 12....4 chicks made it. One is blind. I wiped its eyes with warm water and gave it honey water. I don't want to loose her. She is a red dorking. Please help...anyone

Thank you. So I prayed for her tonight and this morning and I . Just put her in with her siblings. She opened her eyes!!!! I gave her some watered mush chic starter food and she fizzled it down. And she is walking and seems to be fine. Thank you for your reply. How do I post an avatar pic?

Glad the chick is doing well! If you are on a pc, go to the top right corner of this page & click on "My Profile". Then on the left side of that page, where the BYC chicken avatar is, under that is a button that says, "Replace Avatar". You would click on that and you can upload a pic.
Not sure what to do with mobiles etc. check this forum here....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16183/mobile-feedback
At the top there are sticky threads with info on how to use your phone or ipad etc on BYC. I am not sure if there is a post amount you need before you can post pictures... maybe 10?

images

Welcome to BYC!

Great to hear the little guy is doing better! Keep us posted on his growing and enjoy your new babies!

Oh, and congrats on the hatch too!

Back
Top Bottom