Block swap. We need no more.

I'm going to do the block swap with nheimberg but I couldn't print out the pattern yet. I guess I need to find the disk for the printer then I'll let you know which one I'm doing. I have 12 special blocks so far and that may be all I get so I'm going to put them together and see how it looks. I have a pile of blocks that I can add to it so I think I'll add 3 more.

Glad you're back, gin.
Yes, we do rely pretty heavily on our computers, don't we?

nheimberg saved you a spot in the summer block swap. It is shaping up to be a neat swap. We'd love to see you there.
Any luck with the special blocks?

OH MY, your never guess what I got in the mail yesterday? I didn't check it and I found WyoDreamer's blocks. SO this is what I would like to ask all of you that sent your blocks to me. Would you all mind sending me just one of your blocks back? You should have extras of your own I don't think it will cost that much make sure you put a return address on it and I will send one of her blocks back to you. They are really nice and you will like them. This way you get one back and she will get a set.

Thanks everyone. Sometimes things just happen but I'm glad she did them and I don't mind doing it if you don't. It may be a while until she gets hers back but as soon as you send me one I will send one right back to you.

Thanks Ginger

I just got my blocks and Ladies.................I LOVE THEM
love.gif
. Thank you all so much for this awesome work
hugs.gif
. . You know Ladies what would be nice? If everyone marked the block she had done, so we could proudly say, where the blocks came from. My hubby was a little dissapointed, because he was hoping to tell @ work, that I recived blocks from NC, PA, and so on. I guess he will survive lol
lol.png
. Can't wait to lay them out and put them together
ya.gif

Gin, because I'm off with a doc's excuse, I will finish my spec. block and mail the 2 tomorrow. Hope you new pc is doing it's job for you. So that you can do this
caf.gif

Hugs Gunda

OH, I am so sorry that my blocks didn't make it in time to go out with everyone elses!
I should have checked on here sooner to see that you were sending the blocks out, now I feel awful that you have extra to do.

A week away really makes for alot of stuff to catch up on, here and at home.

GINBART - I am glad that everything worked out with your son.
yesss.gif

I have heard so many stories about the over-reaction by the child welfare authorities, but then I hear the stories of abused and neglected children and I just want to cry.

I put a pic of mine up on here so you can tell which one is mine. Maybe everyone else could do that for you. WyoDreamer has her name on them. Sorry I was going to put everyone's name on them for you but time got in my way. Theres not much difference in the computer but I lost all my pics. So I couldn't add them again. Thanks for the spec. block.
wink.png

I just got my blocks and Ladies.................I LOVE THEM
love.gif
. Thank you all so much for this awesome work
hugs.gif
. . You know Ladies what would be nice? If everyone marked the block she had done, so we could proudly say, where the blocks came from. My hubby was a little dissapointed, because he was hoping to tell @ work, that I recived blocks from NC, PA, and so on. I guess he will survive lol
lol.png
. Can't wait to lay them out and put them together
ya.gif

Gin, because I'm off with a doc's excuse, I will finish my spec. block and mail the 2 tomorrow. Hope you new pc is doing it's job for you. So that you can do this
caf.gif

Hugs Gunda

Last edited:
Did I miss it? How did you make out with the new job?

Basictly I agree with kitchengirls post, but I'm sooooooooooooo unpatient. Because I'm so unpatient I started a new project today lol. If it works out, like I hope, I think I will start a swap then. AND Ladies.............I need some fingers crossed...........I had a interview for a new job today. If it work out, it will pay almost the double of my old job. Now I need to wait till next Monday for that phonecall.........Did I told you, that I'm so unpatient?
hide.gif

Mine has the chickens. They are from Maine. :)
I hope it is not too dark, compared with the others. I just loved the chickens & well, logic flew out the window.
Huh, kind of like what happens when you get chickens. I thought "there's no way I will ever need more than four chickens and two ducks".
Well, now I just want another four, even though I have more eggs than I know what to do with because they might slow down in winter & I'd like to overlap pullet eggs with... and a couple bantams, because they are so cute in the yard...

I went to the fabric store for the other swap today.
I bought another yard & a 1/2 of this adorable blue chicken & rooster fabric that says "poulet" and "le coq".

Chicken math seems to have weaseled its way into ALL aspects of my life.

My oh my girl. I was thinking can you believe it.
lau.gif
I'm going to send your blocks back to you and you and everyone else can get together and exchange blocks. This way I'm not the middle person. So I'll send them out to you tomorrow along with one of my blocks.

Everyone please get in contact with wyoDreamer to get her address and give her yours.

I know what you mean WyoDreamer about child welfare. My aunt said her and her neighbors called children and youth to report abuse of some children and nothing was done until the police went to the house to get some drug dealers then the children were taken away.
OH, I am so sorry that my blocks didn't make it in time to go out with everyone elses!
I should have checked on here sooner to see that you were sending the blocks out, now I feel awful that you have extra to do.

A week away really makes for alot of stuff to catch up on, here and at home.

GINBART - I am glad that everything worked out with your son.
yesss.gif

I have heard so many stories about the over-reaction by the child welfare authorities, but then I hear the stories of abused and neglected children and I just want to cry.

Back
Top Bottom