Block swap. We need no more.

I have everyone address and am filling out envelopes tonight.
I am sending a self-addressed stamped envelope so all you will need to do is put a block in the envelope and put it in the mailbox.

I'm still waiting on the postman to bring me my blocks back. As soon as they get here, they will go back in the mail.
Poor things are ging to have jet-lag by the time you get them. :)

OMGoodness you didn't get them yet? I see this was from 4 days ago so maybe you already got them. Please let me know, thanks

I have everyone address and am filling out envelopes tonight.
I am sending a self-addressed stamped envelope so all you will need to do is put a block in the envelope and put it in the mailbox.

I'm still waiting on the postman to bring me my blocks back. As soon as they get here, they will go back in the mail.
Poor things are ging to have jet-lag by the time you get them. :)

Happy Easter everyone................Was in a tiny little Quiltshop and bought the Sashinfabric for my blocks...................I'm so excited lol, Hope I can do some sewing on Sunday

Happy Easter to you. I don't need to cook this year I'm going to my uncles, BUT I'm making some homemade potato bread and buns today. Tomorrow I'm making baked corn. What's everyone else doing?

Happy Easter everyone................Was in a tiny little Quiltshop and bought the Sashinfabric for my blocks...................I'm so excited lol, Hope I can do some sewing on Sunday

I wanted to let you know I'm up to 13 special blocks and if I don't get anymore next week I'll add some of mine.

Now, does anyone have her information? I don't know anything I guess I could ask her but I still have some time. Thanks everyone for doing one and I'll show a pic as soon as we get it done.

Love to see the result lol................need to see, what I still have.......
I don't know, what to do............shall I cook or do we only eat some eggs? lol

Hi all. Happy Easter, a little late.
I baked 19 cakes last week at work, 14 pies, 18 dozen cinnamon buns, 2 1/2 gallon batches of raspberry sauce, 15 cups of lemon curd, and I know am forgetting a lot... oh yeah, 120 tart crusts...
All while getting my sweetie ready for his big, long hike.
He left yesterday & I promptly went to my sister's house where her husband chopped off 2.5 POUNDS of my hair.
I have a whole new look, and am trying to stay positive, though I think this week will be really tough.
Good thing I have my hobbies.

I am going to make 4 new blocks to add to the corners of our quilt, and I have the backing fabric & edging already. I think I am going to give it to my sweetie's Father, who is coming here next weekend to help me build a beautiful, new chicken coop.
(He is 85% blind in BOTH eyes, and is a MIRACLE. He built his hot tub shed last year & it is as nice as most people's homes. All by feel!)
I think he will at least be able to see the light & dark patterns of the quilt we are making, and if not, he will love it anyhow.

Gin, I have some spare blocks from another project I could send you for the special block quilt, if you'd like.
I tried some pretty sneaky stuff on the web trying to find her info, but to no avail. Has she done any other swaps? Maybe the crochet, the Christmas, or something? If so, one of those swappers may have it in their computer.

My oh my you were very busy. I hope the time goes fast for you and if you run out of things to do I have a lot of work at my house that needs to be done. lol I really need the chicken coop cleaned out, my floors need cleaned, dishes done and if I get off of here I may get some of them done. But not the chicken coop my grandson is going to help me with that. lol

Hi all. Happy Easter, a little late.
I baked 19 cakes last week at work, 14 pies, 18 dozen cinnamon buns, 2 1/2 gallon batches of raspberry sauce, 15 cups of lemon curd, and I know am forgetting a lot... oh yeah, 120 tart crusts...
All while getting my sweetie ready for his big, long hike.
He left yesterday & I promptly went to my sister's house where her husband chopped off 2.5 POUNDS of my hair.
I have a whole new look, and am trying to stay positive, though I think this week will be really tough.
Good thing I have my hobbies.

I am going to make 4 new blocks to add to the corners of our quilt, and I have the backing fabric & edging already. I think I am going to give it to my sweetie's Father, who is coming here next weekend to help me build a beautiful, new chicken coop.
(He is 85% blind in BOTH eyes, and is a MIRACLE. He built his hot tub shed last year & it is as nice as most people's homes. All by feel!)
I think he will at least be able to see the light & dark patterns of the quilt we are making, and if not, he will love it anyhow.

Gin, I have some spare blocks from another project I could send you for the special block quilt, if you'd like.
I tried some pretty sneaky stuff on the web trying to find her info, but to no avail. Has she done any other swaps? Maybe the crochet, the Christmas, or something? If so, one of those swappers may have it in their computer.

Hey y'all! Guess what finally showed up in my mailbox !?!
Just when I had given up hope of ever seeing them again, the package shows up.
The blocks are here and heading back out to you.
I am enclosing a SASE for the return of a block to me, if you so desire.

Back
Top Bottom