Block swap. We need no more.

@Granny's - I can't speak for everyone, but I don't mind waiting. You communicated with us.
Things happen, if you let people know, it is no problem. I think some of us were/are surprised by how many just aren't sending blocks & haven't been in touch.

Thanks! That means a lot :) Murphy's law really got me this time. I just looked at the first page and I was surprised, I thought I was the last, I didn't know about the no shows :(

Sorry to have been MIA! Things got so darn busy!
I had my blocks done early, but kept missing the post office
hmm.png

I finally mailed them Friday... I'm so sorry to hold up the works. You should see my block on Monday or Tuesday!

Thanks, we have a quilting group on Facebook I think when I want to do something like this again I'll do it there. There's not many of us.

Can't wait for the blocks. I already have an idea how I will put my quilt together. It's really bad that some people are this way. I understand Ginbart that she don't want to do a swap again.
Ginbart I think you did a great job. Thank you for doing it

Ginger, I checked the tracking and said out for delivery at 1:10, not sure my time or yours...so if you don't have today, should be tomorrow....Sorry again girls, but excited for blocks and really want to do again (with better timing on my part for sure) :)

thumbsup.gif

No problem. I am patient. I enjoy the wait, and am excited to see what everyone has done.
I would love to do another. If you all will have me again.

I can't wait to see what everyone's quilts become, and how different the same blocks will look in each arrangement.
But, I can wait. That is part of the fun, too.

big_smile.png

That would be my time. I slept most of the day. I couldn't sleep last night and as soon as my son went on the bus I took 3 pain killers ( over the counter ones Tylenol) I think they were. As soon as the pain stopped I fell asleep. So I received 2 sets today yours and Cluckin'Along. Thanks Cluckin. Tomorrow I will get them separate and mail them out. Thanks everyone who completed them. Ginger

Ginger, I checked the tracking and said out for delivery at 1:10, not sure my time or yours...so if you don't have today, should be tomorrow....Sorry again girls, but excited for blocks and really want to do again (with better timing on my part for sure) :)

thumbsup.gif

No problem. I am patient. I enjoy the wait, and am excited to see what everyone has done.
I would love to do another. If you all will have me again.

I can't wait to see what everyone's quilts become, and how different the same blocks will look in each arrangement.
But, I can wait. That is part of the fun, too.

big_smile.png

Basictly I agree with kitchengirls post, but I'm sooooooooooooo unpatient. Because I'm so unpatient I started a new project today lol. If it works out, like I hope, I think I will start a swap then. AND Ladies.............I need some fingers crossed...........I had a interview for a new job today. If it work out, it will pay almost the double of my old job. Now I need to wait till next Monday for that phonecall.........Did I told you, that I'm so unpatient?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom