Blogger is down!

Quote:
Blogger is run by THE Google.

That's a good thing?
hide.gif

Quote:
You can customize almost EVERYTHING with Wordpress - thats the awesomeness of opensource.
big_smile.png
I'm not sure exactly how (not that familiar with Wordpress), but it's definitely possible.

Quote:
You can customize almost EVERYTHING with Wordpress - thats the awesomeness of opensource.
big_smile.png
I'm not sure exactly how (not that familiar with Wordpress), but it's definitely possible.

I'm still trying to put things udner categories... or mayube I'll just leave them categorised. Hey, how do I customise my message, the one udner my site title?

Quote:
Blogger is run by THE Google.

That's a good thing?
hide.gif

Yeah, that means that it's pretty reliable most of the time.
big_smile.png

...And Google does funny April 1st jokes, so I like them.

Does anyone know how to enter "tags" for you blog? I have one for my upcoming swap http://mdpoultryswap.blogspot.com/ and would like to register my tags with google so I can increase hits....

Oh, and I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bummed yesterday when I couldn't access the blog. I was very happy when they at least allowed folks to read it just an hour or so later. I still couldn't update but, at least people who saw my advertisements and clicked on it could get on and not think I was a TOTAL idiot.

Quote:
Well, Blogger has "labels", but I'm not sure if they effect searches. I've always gotten plenty of readers just by trying to write good posts though.

Sorry, I don't have any more advice than that.
hmm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Blogger is run by THE Google. Nothing can beat that, in my humble opinion.
lol.png

I've always done Blogger. My sister tried Wordpress. She ditched it very quickly in favor of Blogger.
lol.png
tongue.png

I think the labels on Blogger are like tags and can direct traffic to your blog. But, I know with me, all I have to do is google something and if I mentioned it at all on my blog, it comes up.

Back
Top Bottom