Blood Ring???????

BlueBirdChick

On Vacation
9 Years
Aug 13, 2010
Absarokee, Montana
65390_2010_10070005.jpg
[/img] Its like day 9 hope not but if it is thats okay I know these things happen

That doesn't look like the blood rings that i have seen, but that doesn't mean there's only one way.

Did you see anything else? At this point, you should be able to see the embryo floating around in there - and some veins.

yeah i candled the silkies and i do see a embryo floating. can see veins in all of them. I hope its not a bloodring. Its not really dark like one so I wont worry to much..

it's so hard for me to see anything in pictures... is that the top of the egg? Are you referring to the two circles that are clearly visible? In the pic it looks like a separated air cell if that's the top of the egg. If you have a blood ring, the veining will disappear within a couple days so the egg will be somewhat clear (may be able to see embryo) but the veining definitely will disappear within a few days if it is. Typically blood rings will be more of a fat dark line... I rarely see them form an actual ring other than around the circumfrence of the egg.

Back
Top Bottom