BLOODY POOP! I'm really worried! :(

Quote:
Actually, I'm in the Philippines. We have lots of agrivet stores here so getting chicken food shouldn't be a problem. Okay, will do. Thanks!

Quote:
No, I haven't been raising him on bread for two years. I fed him booster feed while he was growing up, and have only started feeding him bread a couple of months ago as I've gotten really busy with school. I know it's not an excuse and I'm glad there's a store that sells feed near my school, so I'll go get some feed for him today. Thanks for the advice. So I guess nothing's wrong with him, parasite-wise?

Quote:
No, I haven't been raising him on bread for two years. I fed him booster feed while he was growing up, and have only started feeding him bread a couple of months ago as I've gotten really busy with school. I know it's not an excuse and I'm glad there's a store that sells feed near my school, so I'll go get some feed for him today. Thanks for the advice. So I guess nothing's wrong with him, parasite-wise?

unfortunately, i can't answer that question, but i bet once you get him on a stable diet you are going to see a big difference in him. right now feed and water will be the best thing for him.

While your at the store see if they have any poultry dust. He may have parasites...mites and lice can kill. We'll talk about worms too. Lets get the chicken food first.
smile.png

Quote:
I checked them just to make sure, and I can't believe I missed it! Sorry, but I only discovered it now.

He seems to have some sort of injury with his right talon:
szilpx.jpg

The left one looks normal:
zsn56w.jpg

I don't know what could have caused this kind of injury. I can't even find the remnants of that right talon. At least I know it's not from any parasite. Is this injury harmful to Chucky?

Last edited:
That's where the blood came from. Now we know. And he still needs real chicken food. Some yogurt might help in addition to get his gut flora back to normal. Clean water at all times. He's a beautiful bird!

Back
Top Bottom