1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BLRW, Buff Orp, Blue Plymouth Rock Cockerels, 6 Wks, $2 Ea/N. GA. mtns

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, May 14, 2011.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

These are each from good quality breeder stock, one male of each breed, the BLRW from the Mrs. Turbo's lines and the big Buff Orp from hinkjc, the Blue Rock from halo. Hatched April 6, so approximately 6 weeks old now. $2 each or $5 for all three if you take them together. They are what remain of my big hatch--thought the BO and Blue Rocks were pullets so kept them, but they were late bloomers. Wasn't sure till now on the sex of the BLRW, which is super-duper friendly and very handsome (dang, wish I could keep him!)

Pickup/cash only, please. I'm in Fannin County, GA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tigercreek

tigercreek Chillin' With My Peeps

OH MAN is that blue rock is pretty!! I sure hope I have one of those in my younguns, but I hope mines a gril too!! Almost worth the trip. ..........stan

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I know, this blue is so gorgeous, I was really bummed when the comb began turning pink. The other blue male was obvious from week three, but this one was sneaky. I do have one very lovely splash girl from the hatch, though, which suits me just fine. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by