BLRW trio for sale in Nor California ***Lots of Pics!!***

OMG I wish I didn't live in the city!!!
sad.png
Those are so pretty

ok ... if we took up a collection, i'd be way more than willing to fly/drive out there, pick up the birds, put them to breeding work and send everyone eggs for hatching.
lol.png
I'll take video the whole way and post it as National Lampoons' Chicken Vacation!!! Heading out to "Wyandotte World"!!!!

any takers?

seriously, those are some really pretty birds!! if you decide to keep them and sell eggs, add me to the list please .... I'd gladly pay for a dozen or two of those eggs.

By the way, the eggs for sale on Eggbid ... the pic of that BLRW roo that's attached is very pretty; just wonder if it's the actual bird that produced the eggs. I hate the whole bidding thing as well. Especially those last couple of seconds when your refreshing your page and watch your winning bid get trumped with like 2 seconds on the clock. I always end up way overbidding just to be the winner. That whole competitive thing i guess.

Well, please let me know if you have any eggs left after you send some to Miss Prissy ...
big_smile.png

oh my!!! those birds are beautiful. absolutely gorgeous.

this is the first thing for sale in NorCal in forever, it seems... (I feel like I'm always window-shopping east coast birds!) I think Grass Valley is about a 1.5 hour drive from Sonoma County but I'm sooo tempted...

Hello Jeaucamom,
I live in W. Sac. and would happily drive-up to buy those birds...beautiful.
If you happen to have any hatching eggs for my empty 'bator all the better.
Thanks, Icarus

Back
Top Bottom