Blue and Blue splash Marans!

Yeah, I'm afraid if I get an incubator, I'm going to immediately fill it with eggs and be stuck with thirty chicks! :gig self control. Self control. This is the incubator I want to get: http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html. its on amazon for $185. what was the brand of yours that broke? Man, if you keep talking like that, your gonna get a message from me wanting eggs. If I tell you to ship me eggs anytime before February, do not listen. :lau do you sell purebreed Salmon Faverolles? I want those so bad!

It's a CE Automatic Egg Turner incubator. When the heating element is working, I have great hatches!

I don't breed the Salmon Favorelles. We just have the hen. If you do want to breed them, then get them from a breeder. They are sexable at 2 weeks because males and females feather in differently. But hatchery stock isn't reliable for this feature.

Shipped eggs are hard to hatch expect a 20-30% hatch rate and mostly roosters, lol! But it's worth it when driving isn't logical. I actually found out that to ship eggs their isn't any requirements but to ship chicks you must be NPIP certified. To be certified you must have 30 chickens. I have to hurry up and try to be certified because I think I have exactly 30 right now but only because I haven't sold or processed some chickens. So hopefully that works out.

Back
Top Bottom