Blue and Splash Orpingtons, Canton, MS

Sabrina, let me know if you are going to pick any of these up. I live in Grenada and he has some bantams he is holding for me and I have not been able to get down there. I could chip in on gas a little if you could bring them back, if you are already going?? I would really appreciate it. Just let me know.

Marie
Grenada

PS: you don't need any bantam cochin roos or any silkie babies do you?

Sabrina, I do have some left I think I have oh about 8 or 10 of the larger to grown and then I have around 15 chicks that will be 3 weeks old this coming Sunday left. Don't you need all of them?? LOL
James

I sure wish I could take them all, but I am a little afraid of the babies as I really do not have a place to separate them from the older chickens. What do you have left of the larger ones? I would be able to come your way Friday or Saturday whatever is convenient for you?
Marie I would gladly pick yours up as will go right through Grenada. Will let you know how do I get a hold of you?

At LAST the pics! Sorry for being so s-l-o-w on this! Hey - in MS, it takes an effort to find a time when the chickens aren't panting!!!!
duc.gif
HOT!!!

As a reminder, I purchased a 15-week old blue orp pullet, a 15-week old splash orp pullet, and a 10-week old black orp pullet from James July 19.

By request (and 'cause they are p-r-e-t-t-y.. what? me, biased??? nahh) - here are the pics!

The beautiful
love.gif
blue

9261_blueorp0708.jpg

9261_blueorp2708.jpg

The sweet
big_smile.png
splash

9261_splashandblue2708.jpg

9261_splashrear708.jpg

The little black orp -
jumpy.gif

9261_blkorpside.jpg

looking like she is ALL feathers

9261_blackorp2.jpg

They are doing very well!!! *smile* I'll be posting pics of others in the flock on the my chickens, etc., topic soon...I have some nice shots.. and some evil eye shots too!!! (my cuckoo maran is a bit miffed about the new girls.. she is getting over it, but looks possessed in her photos!!!
tongue.png

Thanks, Asher! I think so too! And they are very sweet birds, very mellow - and the 15-week old have "adopted" the 10-week old - kinda cute!

James has some very nice birds.. I think the blue and splash have some Sandhill in their birdy family tree - not sure about the black orp.. who is all body and feathers and NO head right now!

They are a very nice addition -- thanks for your kind words!!!

Back
Top Bottom