Blue and Splash Orpingtons, Canton, MS

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
After much debate and going back and forth on it I have decided that I am going to be selling most of my Blue/Splash Orpingtons, there are also a few Blacks out there also. These are all Exhibition birds from Catalpa Farms, Sandhill Preservation, a breeder in Washington and I have a few that I hatched from Bamachickens birds that I am going to be selling also. There will be somewhere around 50 birds for sale will get an accurate count today.

I had a few people whom I had a list of who wanted chicks but due to a computer mishap have lost all of those emails therefore have no way to get in touch with those and can't remember who they where. I am sorry about that.

These birds are all nice healthy birds and nothing is wrong with them I am just having to cut down even more just to much going on here right now with my health and having to help my mom more and high feed prices.

These are for PICKUP ONLY. It is to hot for me to ship these birds now. Although I am willing to drive partway to meet someone who is wanting some of the birds for the cost of my gas and I will travel up to 2 hrs to help deliver.

The Birds range from 1 week old up to about 3 or 4 months old and I might possibly sell a couple of my adults. I will not sell just pullets you must take some roosters also as I don't want to be stuck with all the roosters. I would really like to sell them by groups if possible

Prices start at $5 (negotiable if you take enough birds) and go up if anyone is interested just let me know I will try and get pictures between the rain showers today and get them posted.

Quote:
rant.gif
barnie.gif
Wonder if Stacy is up for a road trip...
tongue.png

Sorry you're having to part with them, James. :-(

Last edited:
LOL, I don't know if Stacy is up for a road trip or not, but at least this time I did call her before posting so she wouldn't fuss at me to much. But if you ladies are up for a road trip just let me know

James, are these the bantams or the LF? You know I need some of the bantams. I have a male baby so need at least one female and if you have a blue boy would take him too. PM me about it if these are the bantams.

Marie

Cindy, I know exactly what you mean. LOL

EweSheep, I will be able to furnish you some more eggs a little later on as I am not getting rid of them all I am going to keep about 5 or 6 hens and a couple of roosters I just have about 60 or so of them now and with my Blue Turken project, and the Bantam Orpintons I just have way to many birds and have had a hard time turning the bator off. Heck its still running now but the final eggs are due to hatch on July 9 and then it gets turned off.

Marie it is just the LF, I am keeping my Bantam Orpingtons.

Froggy, if you are going down I-55 to pick these up could you pick some up for me? I am in Grenada and could meet you on your route to get them. I would really appreciate it very much.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom