Blue and Splash Orpingtons, Canton, MS

So sorry to hear things aren't going well. If I could drive it I would pick some up but it's too far from TX. Those blue/buff & black buff hens you sold me are the largest I have & very gentle. If you still have some when it cools off let me know. By the way the ducks are a hoot. Good luck on your sale.

James, I am hoping you have this linked to your email. I don't have your email addy but I did send you a PM with the directions to my house. Please let me know if you get it or not. Thanks so much.

Marie

Boy oh BOY!!!
wee.gif

IIIIII gooootttt sommmeee offf jmhappycowboy's Orpington's todaaayyy!!!!

And they are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
ep.gif

Really pretty, large, sweet splash, blue, and black Opringtons......
thumbsup.gif

DId I mention I was happy 'bout this???
ya.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif

Congrats. I never could get hold of him. He was suppose to bring some by my house on Wed. but I had to work and I was suppose to email him directions to my mother in laws. I did not write down his number, and later realized that I did not have his email. I PM'd him here but I guess he did not check it. I really hate I mised the opportunity to get some but maybe another time. Congrats again. Would love to see pics.

Marie

marie_martin - His phone number is listed on page 2 of this topic - that is how I got ahold of him. Worth a shot!
thumbsup.gif

He said he had more to sell.

EweSheep and marie -- I will get going on the pics! Today they're all panting up a storm. H-O-T in Mississippi!
th.gif

EweSheep - I lived in Champaign for 8 years -- and know Decatur well..
big_smile.png
Just a nod to the midwest!! (I remember just whining like crazy about a few weeks of hot August weather in IL -- right now in MS we are on what seems like a FOREVER run of H-O-T days!! uh ohh... whining again! See? No matter where ya go, there ya are!
lau.gif
)

Thanks.

I will call him and see what we can work out.

What part of MS are you in? I am in Grenada and it sure has been hot!!!!

Marie

Do you have any left? I live only about an hour and half away and have been lookingfor some of these. I have been out of town so just saw the post. I would love to have a few of these birds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom