Blue and Splash Orpingtons, Canton, MS

EweSheep are you wanting eggs later in the fall or when?

froggy, I have someone in AL that has PM'd me about a bunch of them. I have all total around 45 or so that I am selling I just can't bring myself to get rid of all of them so I will be keeping a few to have some to start again next year.

I am sorry for not answering the messages in a more timely manner but am just not on the computer a lot right now. If anyone wants to give me a call about the birds please feel free to do so. My number is 601-575-5981, if you would rather me call you just pm me your phone number and when I check the messages I will call you back.

Thanks
James

Imagining a lady driving down the highway in a minivan with 50 chickens sitting around inside. LOL
ep.gif

James,

I see you are from Canton, MS. I am from Canton as well.

I have just gotten into the "chicken business" and it started from 2 roadside rescues that fell off a chicken truck. We rescued one hen and one rooster but the rooster just died. Someone told me they would not live long and would quickly outgrow their heart.

I have just received some Buff Orpington Chicks from My Pet Chicken and they are beautiful and in great shape.

With my rooster now gone, I am looking for a Buff Orpington rooster chick locally. I would order it from My Pet Chicken but they ship a min of 3 and I am about at the limit of my pen and hen house.

Do you have any Buff Orpington Roosters at all? If not, could you suggest someone in our area?

I appreciate any info you could provide.

Trey

Stacy you and Cindy can just load up and drive on down you know both of you are wanting some Orps.
big_smile.png

Flowerpot, I wouldn't put anything past Stacy.

thechickman04, I have someone in AL that is talking with me about them so if they aren't interested in all of them they might would bring some back that far for you that would save you a few miles.

James

Trey,

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Chickens but be warned they are addictive.
big_smile.png
normally a few turn into a large flock before long and you need more and more pens.

As for knowing anyone with a Buff Orpington rooster in this area I don't have a clue I have had quite a few people contact me lately wanting Buff Orps but I had already sold mine.

I do have some Blue Orpingtons, some Splash Orpingtons, Black Orpingtons, and some Turkens (Naked Necks) if you would be interested in one of those breeds just let me know and I would gladly give you one of them. I have them from a few days old all the way to grown roosters.

James

James, Sorry to hear you are getting rid of your standard Orps but, glad to hear you are keeping the bantams. Hope your health improves buddy!!! My prayers are with you.

James, the eggs are all go with my friend who would be happy to incubate those eggs for me.. Unless you decide to send some chicks!

Back
Top Bottom