Blue Andalusian thread!

Hello all...I recently joined BYC. Fancier of blue fowl. I wanted to share a picture of a rooster I recently purchased. Not sure what breed it is but Im leaning toward Andulusian. Any thoughts?

I got him from a local guy that has a great reputation and sells lots of chickens all different breeds. He sold me 2 splash and this blue when they were about 14 weeks old. All 3 appear to be mixed, this one and one of the splash appear to be roosters. They are really small too.
Here's the other one. I need to get better pics, but at this point I'm pretty that these are both bantam mixed BA Roo's and not LF BA hens. What do you think?

That's great. When you are going to have some let me know price and shipping for anywhere from 6 to a dozen. Also how you would like paid. I have a paypal account if that works for you. My email is [email protected]. I am in Spokane , Wa. 99208

Thanks.

I've Been looking for a blue Andalusian hen that's about 8 months old please send me a private message

You two need to say who you are talking to.

I'm getting back into chickens after a couple years without, and would really like to work with a breed that is on the endangered breeds list. I saw Blue Andalusians on the list, and think they are beautiful and am interested in starting a flock. Could anyone give me recommendations on where/how to start and anything I should know specific to this breed? I'm located in Georgia, if that helps. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom