blue andalusian thread

Quote:
sure post pics
tongue.png
love chickens. these "cockrels" are 4 months old. i know the blues are showable. Ive showen birds for 4 years and want to show him. But if these are roos i gotta find them a new home, cant have any roos sadly. make to much noise for where i live

I have 3 roosters and 3 hens. lol Will post pics of my hens.
smile.png

OK
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
r u asking what age is the chicken showable or what age do u have to b to show in 4-H?

Sorry. What age is the chicken showable.

Quote:
r u asking what age is the chicken showable or what age do u have to b to show in 4-H?

At the fair i show at they just say it has to be fully feathered so i think it depends on where u show. and u enter it as a pullet or cockrel if its under a year old, over a year is a cock or hen

Quote:

At the fair i show at they just say it has to be fully feathered so i think it depends on where u show. and u enter it as a pullet or cockrel if its under a year old, over a year is a cock or hen

Awesome! I need to get on the stick then cause our fair is held in Early October, which is just around the corner.
Aiden really wants to show him off. He is very proud of him.

Quote:

Awesome! I need to get on the stick then cause our fair is held in Early October, which is just around the corner.
Aiden really wants to show him off. He is very proud of him.

Can u post a pic of ur Chicken lol im intrested in what he looks like
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom