BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

OOhhhhhh ! You Ladies will NOT be disappointed when your chicks hatch. I purchased eggs from Kurt last year and I have BIG BEAUTIFUL Blue and Black Aussies.

That's good to hear and I don't doubt it. We are SO excited about this hatch. I love the blues!

PS: The air cells were so small I could only make out a few. FRESH EGGS!

Received my eggs a day early. Wonderfully packed. I'd trust him to pack my infant and send her through the post office. Eggs were all in great shape, communication was a pleasure and very helpful. Got my go to guy for blue australorp! Thanks so much... can't wait to see my hatch!

Just did a quick candle (even though I'm a little early ) while I added water. Didn't touch the eggs. Looks like Mr. Kurt efforts are paying off. 75% and developing nicely, a few were a little hard to tell and I'm pretty sure 2 duds. Not upset at that at all, especially considering he sent 4 extras. I was ready to be happy for 50%. Now I'm stoked!

BBS Aussie chook pics.
Absolutely adorable! I have 2 Black Australorps from a hatchery and they can be a little mean to the others sometimes and occasionally but very talkative and nice otherwise. Would love to get some "real" Australorps though since I know hatchery birds tend to be quite different from breeders. Plus you have cool colors!! Would love some blue or splash. Maybe next year. :) and curious how their personality is? Since mine is iffy

Kelsey,
Mine are big babies, lap dogs, and follow you all around begging for treats. They forage good when free ranging and put themselves to bed at dusk. You know where to find me.
Kurt

Kelsey,
Mine are big babies, lap dogs, and follow you all around begging for treats. They forage good when free ranging and put themselves to bed at dusk. You know where to find me.
Kurt

Wow they sound perfect! They seem like absolute sweethearts. Will definitely be getting in touch when we're ready to add to the flock! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom