1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue, black Orpington looking for breeders

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OrpingtonFreak, Dec 29, 2011.

1. OrpingtonFreak

OrpingtonFreak New Egg

Dec 15, 2011
    I am looking for some good quality birds. I do not show, but would like show quality.

2. Moonlight Piano

Moonlight Piano Chillin' With My Peeps

3. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I am growing out a few B/B/S Orps and they are good looking. I have a Splash Cockerel, 2 blue Cockerels, 1 Black Pullet, and a Blue Pullet with nice lacing! They are just starting to lay and I will have eggs for sale about March or so. I have seen bulls eyes in the yolks. The hens are much larger than my hatchery BO's. Very good personalities as well. I will probably keep the Splash Roo but i am unsure. The splash is the bigger Roo out of the 3.

Nate

4. hollypimpinelli

hollypimpinelli New Egg

Jan 4, 2012
    I have three black australorp hens. They're beautiful and they're looking for a good home. I can send you pictures. Just email me.

Thanks!

Holly

5. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I have a trio for sale - 2 blue hens, 1 black roo. Hatched last spring. Pm me for more info [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by