Blue Breasted brown leghorn

Has anyone seen blue breasted brown leghorns? There was a bin at our Tractor Supply store that had a lable for them. Should have taken a pick of the label. I know TS gets its chicks from Hoovers I think but Hoovers doesn't have this in its catalog that I could find.
I purchased 6 "pullets" from TSC and was trying to find where to get a rooster so I could raise some eventually. It worked out great though because one of the chicks turned out to be a cockerel! I can't wait to see them when they mature; I think they will be beautiful and I am a big fan of any Leghorn!

A Privett Hatchery exclusive, the Blue-Breasted Brown Leghorn is a mix of our Blue and Brown leghorn chicks. The females will be mostly blue, with a red tinge in their breast and neck feathers, while the males are a gorgeous red-brown through the shoulders with a blue

A Privett Hatchery exclusive, the Blue-Breasted Brown Leghorn is a mix of our Blue and Brown leghorn chicks. The females will be mostly blue, with a red tinge in their breast and neck feathers, while the males are a gorgeous red-brown through the shoulders with a blue breast.
https://www.privetthatchery.com/product/1187/product-description
Here's a picture of my friend's rooster. We were told he is a blue breasted brown leghorn.

Attachments

• 20230908_174346.jpg
    20230908_174346.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 26

Back
Top Bottom