Blue Bunny is using Truvia now.

TammyTX

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
Texas
I just had a Blue Bunny Secret Freedom Fudge Lites and they are sweetened with Truvia now.

I wonder if we are going to be seeing the Truvia logo instead of the Splenda logo on more foods.

I have several stevia plants growing in my garden and one on my kitchen counter. I pick a few mint leaves, steep them, then add a few stevia leaves. Yummyyyyyyyyyy

Laurie

I have never had it but is Stevia safe. I know its a plant but with splenda I read that it was bad. I'm not really sure I just stick with real sugar lol. Hmmm now I want icecream! lol

Oops..sorry I was on the phone with my Dad.

YES it was yummy! I have had the bars sweetened with Splenda many times and I couldn't tell a difference.

ETA: If you've never had Blue Bunny's "Bunny Tracks" ice cream well you're missing out! They have it in sugar free too.

Last edited:
I sure hope so! Splenda makes me really sick, bloated and nauseous and miserable, but I don't have any problems with Truvia. When a lot of companies started using Splenda, I had to stop eating many of my favorite things. If they switch to Truvia I can have diet Arizona iced teas and other things again!

Back
Top Bottom