Blue Bunny is using Truvia now.

TammyTX

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
Texas
I just had a Blue Bunny Secret Freedom Fudge Lites and they are sweetened with Truvia now.

I wonder if we are going to be seeing the Truvia logo instead of the Splenda logo on more foods.

Kansaseq

Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
NE Kansas
Quote:It is the trademark name for the sweetener made from the Stevia plant.

Last edited:

TennesseeTruly

Songster
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Church Hill, TN
I have several stevia plants growing in my garden and one on my kitchen counter. I pick a few mint leaves, steep them, then add a few stevia leaves. Yummyyyyyyyyyy

Laurie

clickie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 28, 2009
Ocean State
I have never had it but is Stevia safe. I know its a plant but with splenda I read that it was bad. I'm not really sure I just stick with real sugar lol. Hmmm now I want icecream! lol

TammyTX

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
Texas
Oops..sorry I was on the phone with my Dad.

YES it was yummy! I have had the bars sweetened with Splenda many times and I couldn't tell a difference.

ETA: If you've never had Blue Bunny's "Bunny Tracks" ice cream well you're missing out! They have it in sugar free too.

Last edited:

rhondapiper

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Harford County Maryland
I sure hope so! Splenda makes me really sick, bloated and nauseous and miserable, but I don't have any problems with Truvia. When a lot of companies started using Splenda, I had to stop eating many of my favorite things. If they switch to Truvia I can have diet Arizona iced teas and other things again!

Top Bottom