Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pretty baby!! I'm so jealous!
droolin.gif

Here's a couple of pictures of the adult birds. Notice the brilliance of the white on the splash.

I have some eggs from caj1985 in my incubator right now and candled 4 of them this weekend.... while my flashlight and toilet paper "candler" really isn't very effective it looked like all of them were developing. I didn't even look at the others since the first 4 looked good. If you are looking for eggs I wouldn't hesitate to contact her.

I have some eggs from caj1985 in my incubator right now and candled 4 of them this weekend.... while my flashlight and toilet paper "candler" really isn't very effective it looked like all of them were developing. I didn't even look at the others since the first 4 looked good. If you are looking for eggs I wouldn't hesitate to contact her.

The egg in my avatar i one of hers....

I would love to but the whole hatching thing seems kind of daunting...I don't have any of the equipment and no technical know how to build anything that would be sufficient.Not really in a place where I can just go out and buy the whole set up either.
sad.png
I'm sure it would be a blast though and a great learning experience for me and the kids.I'll keep studying up and hopefully be able to purchase some of the things I need to hatch later in the summer.Then maybe I'll take the plunge and order some eggs.
smile.png

Last edited:
Ronott1,

Heads up. get the incubator ready. Eggs are shipped today. Mine finally kicked themselves into gear! We should not have any issues with them laying from now on.

Jim

Ronott1,

Heads up. get the incubator ready. Eggs are shipped today. Mine finally kicked themselves into gear! We should not have any issues with them laying from now on.

Jim
Fantastic!

I need to get some separators going for hatch now!

I am excited!

Thank You so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom