Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I couldn't put it in the post above. Pics from my phone are not easy to load on BYC.

The SBEL is in the middle and the other 2 are from my new CCL pullets.

Those are some nice size eggs for CL pullets. Thats a really nice blue on your sbel egg

Wow that clinches it. I have got to have some of those SBELs for the Easter Hatchalong.
Donna, I might have to get on a list for the SBEL as well. You've done a nice job with these. Bird color/type is interesting enough, egg color as evidenced from above is great, laying rate should be good to excellent and with a little luck egg size will be x-large+. Pretty good combination if you ask me.

Quote:
they dont have one, yet I bet if they had the choice they would chose to wear one as they are SUPER indeed... its a cross of a blue egger with a super productive white egger... and thus the SUPER BLUE EGGER, aka SBE was created example, CL x White Leghorn or Blue egger for the University x california grey/white

Quote:
they dont have one, yet I bet if they had the choice they would chose to wear one as they are SUPER indeed... its a cross of a blue egger with a super productive white egger... and thus the SUPER BLUE EGGER, aka SBE was created example, CL x White Leghorn or Blue egger for the University x california grey/white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom