Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT WHAT CHICKEN BUTT!!!!!! No bragging unless your gonna share
gig.gif

Hey, what's the scoop on these? Personally I think blue eggs would sell like hotcakes at supermarkets and could be extremely profitable if feed conversion, disease resistance, etc., were competitive.

Hey, what's the scoop on these? Personally I think blue eggs would sell like hotcakes at supermarkets and could be extremely profitable if feed conversion, disease resistance, etc., were competitive.
I will be working with these soon(I hope--if they hatch).

I am just down the coast from you in California.

Ron

Jim,

How's the fertility on the ones you have set? Have you candled? We're going to get laying boxes set up for our pullets this week. I have eggs from U of A in my incubator right now. Did you know that they have Delaware and Coronation Sussex?

Crystal

Jim,

How's the fertility on the ones you have set? Have you candled? We're going to get laying boxes set up for our pullets this week. I have eggs from U of A in my incubator right now. Did you know that they have Delaware and Coronation Sussex?

Crystal

duc.gif
Don't tell anyone, but I have UA Coronation Sussex eggs in my incubator with development. Their Delaware is being redeveloped from the sexlinked, or so I heard.

Our Blue eggs have some veining but just to early to tell for sure what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom