Blue Gold Splash Partridge Brahma, Crested Cream Legbar, White Faced Spanish, Serama/frizzle

Contacted last fall and again this past January. My zip is 76550
yup I have you! your not that far down the list too! I will message you soon by the looks of it!! now if weather would cooperate!! frozen eggs NOT good!

Hi, can I get on the wait list for Cream Legbar? I would like a chick but do not know your ship minimum. I would love a frizzle as well if you can ship. I live in Massachusetts. Thanks

Hi, can I get on the wait list for Cream Legbar? I would like a chick but do not know your ship minimum. I would love a frizzle as well if you can ship. I live in Massachusetts. Thanks

I am interested in the frizzle Serama. What is the min for shipping and how much? :)

Can you both send me a message of interest and include a zip? We are not shipping chicks YET we just got our boxes and waiting for some other stuff, not sure how to do guarantees and such, as I find most backyard breeders dont do them, so I am investigating all that to come up with common ground and researching how USPS insurances live day olds may cover it all. so please bare with us!

Until then we have local pick up, this weekend we will have some brahma and possible ccl available.

Do you sell any Regular/Smooth Seramas? If so how much? Thanks
smile.png
Not clear of frizzle no, this is our 9 year olds project and she is really into the frizzled ones. We are incubating more stock straights for her to choose from because we are loosing a really good uplift of the tail and a few other things so she needs to add quality in she has been saving eggs money for this and finally she got her eggs to hatch!! (its actually lockdown today on them!) and she will keep a 2 Cockerels after growing out, most others will be for sale later on I think there are 11 viable eggs out of 13 on day 18 but not sure on that. Good quality I can let you know how that goes or you can follow along on our FB page (link in siggy) when we will have some available as adults in a few months. You can message me either place (just let me know who your are if you message through the poultry page so I dont get confused) thank you!

Back
Top Bottom