Blue /green egg-layers

DaKid

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Berkley , Ma.
Ok here another question which breed of chickens lay's thebest Blue/ green eggs and which is most call for or requested for my chicken lover .

Thanks Alan

The Ameracauna lay light blue eggs sometimes with a slight greenish tint. The Easter Egger (EE) Chickens lay multiple colors like green, blue, pinkish, tan etc. They are both nice, it probably depends on what you like. The EE are cheaper and easier to find.

Ameracanas lay blue/ green eggs, Easter Eggers are Ameracana crosses they also lay blue and green eggs. they both come in a variety of colors and have adorable cheek puffs. They also have very small combs which is great if frostbite is a concern. they are easy going birds they are fairly easy to find I tried to get some photos up but the computer does

Ameracanas lay blue/ green eggs, Easter Eggers are Ameracana crosses they also lay blue and green eggs. they both come in a variety of colors and have adorable cheek puffs. They also have very small combs which is great if frostbite is a concern. they are easy going birds they are fairly easy to find I tried to get some photos up but the computer does not want to cooperate today

Don't do it! You'll end up with chicks like this and find yourself even more hooked! Stay away from EE's!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom