Blue haired lady and her three chickens

Exning

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 20, 2014
Hi there! Im new to BYC and havent introduced myself yet :)
Im a 25 year old blue haired lady with three hens, Mardigan, Chuck, and Dorito. We got them a day old (my boyfriend and I have about a half acre). They are the loves of my life. When im not at work, im normally outside letting them roam around. We have to keep them in a coop most the day, but they have a couple hours a day running abouts. Dorito pretends shes a duck, mardigan is the boss, and chuck is a follower and easy to trick haha. They all love to cuddle with humans and prefer to play with me instead of be chickens. I spend a lot of time with them and im pretty sure they think im their mother :)

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I love your avatar. Are those the girls?

Hi from a fellow tattooed twenty-five-year-old . . . I love your hair, oh my gosh. I'm a new member too, just got two chickens and they are awesome! Welcome to the site!
Does Dorito swim like a duck? I might have to see that!

images

Love the tattoos!! I am also a tattoo'd lady. Ravens are my thing.
tongue.png
Just a couple of them. Love the picture of the chicks hiding around your arm. Very cute!

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

OK, when I read "blue haired lady" I was picturing my Grandma with gray-blue hair.
big_smile.png
That is definitely NOT you. Good luck. I am also new. It's too cold to get my chicks until mid to late March. I am having the hardest time waiting.

Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom