BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
Wow...
fl.gif

Well I think I'm cleared from last year's Isbar infection fiasco! Both chicks from my first hatch are now about 7 weeks old (a black pair), and I have a set of 8 that are 5 weeks old. My "danger zone" last year was 3-4 weeks. Yay!!!!
Wonderful news!

Wow...
fl.gif

Well I think I'm cleared from last year's Isbar infection fiasco! Both chicks from my first hatch are now about 7 weeks old (a black pair), and I have a set of 8 that are 5 weeks old. My "danger zone" last year was 3-4 weeks. Yay!!!!

wonderful news! hooray!!

and fingers crossed here for a pip!!

I have a blue hen that is half blue Andalusian, half black copper Maran, that I plan on breeding with my blue Isbar roo. I'm curious what the babies will look like and egg color they will produce :)

Does anyone know how big Isbars grow to be? I have a three month old rooster, and im thinking he has more of the body style of a leghorn than a meatier breed.....:idunno

X2 They are bigger than my Cream Legbars which are a light fowl (with leghorn in the background), but not by much. They are edible of course but not dual purpose by any means.

Back
Top Bottom