BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

I have Isbar's hatching right now too!! I bought 6, received 7 and 5 are hatching.. WOO HOOO.. not bad for shipped eggs. will get pics up as soon as I can! Are you guys raising these babies or selling them? How much do they sell for typically?

Just wanted to update photos of my chicks. I only have two of the four left. I lost one at one week and one at two weeks, not sure what happened.
hit.gif

Anyways, I think I have two females.... what do you think? They are about 7 weeks old.

ALL 5 hatched!! WOO!! one seems a little weak. Hopefully ok in the morning... I think all are blue as well. Will post pics tomorrow. Need your help being sure that they are all Isbars since I hatched them with a bunch of other eggs... LOL What is their standard leg color?

WOW they are lovely.. look rather girly to me but I have now idea on how they mature. I can't wait until mine get bigger
clap.gif
I am really sorry about losing two. I hate when things happen unexpectedly. I just lost a Salmon Fav baby at 2 weeks for no known reason..
Just wanted to update photos of my chicks. I only have two of the four left. I lost one at one week and one at two weeks, not sure what happened.
hit.gif

Anyways, I think I have two females.... what do you think? They are about 7 weeks old.

thumbsup.gif
How exciting! I hope your weak one pulls through! The legs on my two are kinda greenish/dark gray. I am sure once they start growing you will be able to tell. They have a really distinct look.
ALL 5 hatched!! WOO!! one seems a little weak. Hopefully ok in the morning... I think all are blue as well. Will post pics tomorrow. Need your help being sure that they are all Isbars since I hatched them with a bunch of other eggs... LOL What is their standard leg color?

hit.gif

100% yours are both girls. I've hatched 7 Isbars now and ALL of them have been cockerels. Combs get big and turn red by 4 weeks. Just not meant to be for me I guess.

100% yours are both girls. I've hatched 7 Isbars now and ALL of them have been cockerels. Combs get big and turn red by 4 weeks. Just not meant to be for me I guess.

And I'm not meant to have blue ones! I've tried three shipped batches of 7 eggs each. I have 8 chicks - 3 black, 4 splash and only one blue chick. At least I should be able to make some blue ones next year.

Back
Top Bottom