Blue Laced Red Naked Necks Day Old Chicks

you can get Blue,Splash and Black

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Last edited:
NAVA: YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Just showed DH I think he may be contiplating purchase!!!!
yesss.gif

I know the color is not recogniced, but I still like the fact them they heve really bright yellow legs (most of them)

My Dottes have lighter shade of yellow, but that's ok, as I am currently culling and trying to get a better size on them.

I have 32 little BLRNN growing out
love.gif

if you like NN's and this color this is a Great opportunity to get started and join me.

next time I offer these chicks will be when these birds are grown and laying .

Are these guys going to breed true?

it's the start of my project, these chicks are the second generation

First I got my Black NN roosted over my BLRW hens

at the same time I got my BLRW rooster over my NN hens

and I got a lot of chicks but decided to just keep the splash color for my breeding project

Then I I took my splash hens back to my BLRW roo,

at the same time I took my Splash Naked Neck roo to my BLRW hens

and I got the chicks on the above pics, like I said it's the beggining of a project and when these chicks start laying and I start to hatch some of the eggs I should have more info, but so far by me crossing the splash over my BLRW roo I goet BLRNN and splash chicks and some blue, some with straight comb and some not.

OH I TOLD HIM ALRIGHT!!!!
wink.png
I was like honey, you love your turkins, I love my BLRW...let's get some....!!!!!!!!!!! He is still debating....grrrr...He says I need another chicken like a hole in the head..
lol.png
I'll keep working on him!
old.gif

Great!!! I see that you got some dottes too, tell him that they will blend right in the flock
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom