Blue Laced Red Naked Necks Day Old Chicks

we have f2 birds that are blrnn that started the same way you are doing it.still having a heck of a time breeding for the single comb,its nice to find you on here maybe we could do some project birds together.and your blrnn are absolutely stunning. nn and showgirls are my favorite.

we have f2 birds that are blrnn that started the same way you are doing it.still having a heck of a time breeding for the single comb,its nice to find you on here maybe we could do some project birds together.and your blrnn are absolutely stunning. nn and showgirls are my favorite.

Mostly I have rose combs on these birds but there's a few with single combs.

I would love to see pics of the birds you already have, and yes it would be great if we can work together on the project!!!!

When does this auction end?

Auction will end the 3dr of March 9 PM Eastern time. Unfortunately, something happened and the letters that I had in the first post are gone and I had posted that I had a reserve price and it has not been met yet.

idunno.gif
Sorry
idunno.gif

Hey Nava,
How big are these full grown? What size eggs are the parents laying? I am trying to to keep with breeds that are awesome but lay decent size eggs. My only turken hen lays me a good size egg....
also, shipping available?

Back
Top Bottom