Blue laced red wyandotte growth!!

Do you think Roo Or Pullet?

That second pic has some biggish wattles but other than that pullet!?!? That's my problem though, the wattles are throwing me off. How old is it?

That second pic has some biggish wattles but other than that pullet!?!? That's my problem though, the wattles are throwing me off. How old is it?

I know they are throwing me off to.. I have older hens with larger waddles so I don't know.. This chick is about 4-5 weeks old.

I know they are throwing me off to.. I have older hens with larger waddles so I don't know.. This chick is about 4-5 weeks old.

Oh yeah I'm going with pullet than, at that age id expect a lot of red in the wattles and they would probably be bigger too if it were a roo.

Oh yeah I'm going with pullet than, at that age id expect a lot of red in the wattles and they would probably be bigger too if it were a roo.

That makes me really excited because I have five others and none of them have waddles!! So I'm hoping I got lucky with six Pullets!!

That makes me really excited because I have five others and none of them have waddles!! So I'm hoping I got lucky with six Pullets!!

I've got two GLW that got reddish combs and big wattles at a very young age, everyone said they were boys.. And well... They are still girls at 9 weeks

Haha! Well I hope they are all Pullets! That would be so awesome!! I suppose I will know for sure in another couple of weeks.
1f60a.png
[/quote

Compare your wattles to these! These are my two GLW girls I said matured early and my SLW roo all about the age of yours at the time of pics.. Maybe closer to six weeks

Haha! Well I hope they are all Pullets! That would be so awesome!! I suppose I will know for sure in another couple of weeks.
1f60a.png
[/quote
Compare your wattles to these! These are my two GLW girls I said matured early and my SLW roo all about the age of yours at the time of pics.. Maybe closer to six weeks

That is super helpful! Mine definitely don't have a comb like your little roo or wattles that large or red.. Maybe they are all girls..
1f914.png
1f914.png

Back
Top Bottom