Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

HI, I am in S. Oregon and have fallen in love with looking at the pics of the BRLW. I would like to try my hand at breeding with this particular breed. Can anyone direct me to a reputable breeder nearby that might have chicks? I am not set up with incubator and don't have any broody hens to try to hatch eggs. I will be reading through this thread more~
PM sent also.

These are a few birds that I got from erijn5 last spring, unfortunately they were picked off one by one by preditors... Hopefully I've fixed that problem and I'm ready to try again... I just wanted to get opinions since I am getting eggs from the same breeder

These are a few birds that I got from erijn5 last spring, unfortunately they were picked off one by one by preditors... Hopefully I've fixed that problem and I'm ready to try again... I just wanted to get opinions since I am getting eggs from the same breeder

i got some from her also, and ended up selling them off... the red was too gold, and the hackles very brassy... also, 2 hatched out with single combs, which i understand can happen, so that wasn't that big a deal, but i much prefer the DARK red that i've got now...

"Big'un", blue laced red roo - unknown breeding lines, picked up at a swap. but i love his personality and type as he's matured.

this girl's from canadian breeding lines. the splash's red will be lighter just because of the nature of the splash gene, but i'm very pleased with how she's maturing. her type and lacing are very good. we'll see what we get with her and 'Big'un'

my black laced red girl from Jerry Foley. not thrilled with her tail, but otherwise she's very nice.

Back
Top Bottom