Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I got home late lastnight from fair grounds, was so tired went right to bed and forgot the camera in the truck, I'll try and get them uploaded today for you.

I am asking for a little help choosing some birds.
I have an opportunity to purchase some a Foley cockerel and some pullets and I would like some opinions. These birds are between 4&5 months old. Here are the choices:

Both above photos of cockerel #1

Both above photos of cockerel #2
I chose cockerel #2
Here are the pullets:

Pullet #1

Pullet #2

Pullet #3

Pullet #4

Pullet #5
I chose Pullet #1&4
Anyone else wanna throw and opinion on these birds? They are F1 Foley offspring. I may be going to get them today and want to make sure I'm making the right choices.

Here is my new roo I picked up, not as good as my Foley one but it was the only thing I could find in such a short notice. I hope to find a better one in time as I have posted all over and no replies so far. He's not as brassy as the photos make him look due to the camera flash but he's still a bit more than I'd like him besides his comb is not nice either. I also have a few of my stock that I am growing out to see how they will look but they are only a few months old and too early to tell.

Congrats, do u have a good picture of the birds that won?
The above bird is the roo that one, those photos do him no justice at all.

Here is another photo of the hen again not the best photo, I didn't have time to be a real photographer.

I promise to make some time to take some nicer photos of my birds. It seems like I never make the time anymore. I have a nice DSLR camera and accessories that cost me over $4k you'd think I'd make the time. Shame on me!!

Anyone else wanna throw and opinion on these birds? They are F1 Foley offspring. I may be going to get them today and want to make sure I'm making the right choices.
I agree on the cockerel #2. I kinda like #1 and #2 on the pullets but #4 is nice also...hard to tell in pics.

Does anyone happen to have any black wyandottes for sale or eggs or know where you can find them?? Thinking about setting some eggs from blues and hope to get a couple black
tongue.png

Very difficult to chose from these photo's.
I would go with rooster number 2, for his lacing looks better, and hens 2 and 5, also because of the good lacing.
You can see the lacing going on towards the tailfeathers and that's something you want.
The other hens are too blue in the tail.
On these pictures you can't see the combs of the pullets and that is something where I always pay special attention to.
Good luck in choosing! :p

I just got my first splash BLRW. I am so happy!!!! I don't know what quality they are but I don't care! As chicks they are so cute!!!! And sweet, man are they sweet! They are the calmest chicks I've ever had. They just hang out out on you not wanting to get away or anything. They just chill and snuggle :)

Can anyone help me out here. My phone want upload picks what am I doing wrong.
I click I. The photo button then click the ad picture button then choose my pic and click on it. Then nothing happens. Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong? I really want to post pics of them.

I just got my first splash BLRW. I am so happy!!!! I don't know what quality they are but I don't care! As chicks they are so cute!!!! And sweet, man are they sweet! They are the calmest chicks I've ever had. They just hang out out on you not wanting to get away or anything. They just chill and snuggle
smile.png

Can anyone help me out here. My phone want upload picks what am I doing wrong.
I click I. The photo button then click the ad picture button then choose my pic and click on it. Then nothing happens. Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong? I really want to post pics of them.
Here is how to upload photos :)

step 1 - click Image button

Step 2 - click upload files
this will open to your Desktop, or My Documents, an you need to navigate to the location of the photo. (My Photos?)

Step 3 -
after selecting the photo, it uploads and when complete, click the Submit button

If this doesnt work, you can also try it on a different browser. I like Firefox, and Chrome is a good backup.

I am using iphone4 and cant post pics with it on here anymore

And dont have a desktop computer

yeah that is probably your problem then, I do not know if the website supports mobile uploads. sorry!

idea... you could upload them to another site (imgur.com) and then post them here. click the image icon (step 1) then paste the image URL into the box in step 2 that says Image URL.

Back
Top Bottom