Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Why are you LOOKING?  You have splash and black that cross makes 100% blues.  Cross that splash pullet with a black cockerel and the splash cockerel to you black pullets.

Haha, yes I know! However they have not started laying yet and I'm impatient! LOL It would be nice to get a few more anyway. Besides, I don't have an incubator and I have a feeling I would have a problem if I did lmao. Anyone else in the hatch-a-holics anonymous club?

We recently purchased 8 new birds but out BLRW stands out. She loves to be held and is super cute. Here she is... Needs a name!

We recently purchased 8 new birds but out BLRW stands out. She loves to be held and is super cute. Here she is... Needs a name!

Wow! I hope my chick is a BLRWB, and I pray it's a pullet and I hope the chicks feathers out like yours! She is beautiful!!!

First names that popped in my head were...
Rose
Emma
Pixie dust (idk something about the red on the blue made me think dust)
And for some reason valentine.

Haha, yes I know! However they have not started laying yet and I'm impatient! LOL It would be nice to get a few more anyway. Besides, I don't have an incubator and I have a feeling I would have a problem if I did lmao. Anyone else in the hatch-a-holics anonymous club?
Yep!!! I joined...lol My first chicks do in 4 days
celebrate.gif
... Hoping for 10!

Wow! I hope my chick is a BLRWB, and I pray it's a pullet and I hope the chicks feathers out like yours! She is beautiful!!!

Rose
Emma
She is still chirping. Im not sure if shes standard or bantam. Btw i love the name rose!

Rose
Emma
She is still chirping. Im not sure if shes standard or bantam. Btw i love the name rose!

:)

Yes I am!! I have 4 industrial bators, a brinsea eco 20, 3 home mades, a hova bator and 2 sportsmans. I'm insane for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom