Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

i was told my Roo is a Blue Lace Red Wyndotte. But looking at some of these photos, I'm beginning to wonder

Last edited:
What do you think he's mixed with?
really really hard to tell, in my opinion, he does look to be splash, but the splash is diluted, so maybe breed with a pure white breed, also as stated above, the comb is not wyandotte. Wyandottes have a rose comb so I would say he might be mixed with a white leghorn or something along those lines...,???

Yeah...he is super BIG with bright yello, almost a plastic looking legs and feet! So mixed with Leghorn is a good bet! Thank you all for your input. Will be interesting to see what my America eggs come out like with him as the sire! They go into lockdown in 5 days! All 4 are fertel! He's been working overtime on all 8 of my hens!

2 Ameracana
4 Road Island Red
2 White Colomian Brahama

All mixed with him.....

I'm picking up 2 Blue Laced Wyandotte from a local farm tomorrow. Both are supposed to be hens. I really have my fingers crossed that they are because after looking at all of the pics of them I really want them. Any certain traits that I should be aware of?

I'm picking up 2 Blue Laced Wyandotte from a local farm tomorrow. Both are supposed to be hens. I really have my fingers crossed that they are because after looking at all of the pics of them I really want them. Any certain traits that I should be aware of?
how old are they?

Back
Top Bottom