Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

A few pics of my growing littles! Six total - 3 splash, 3 blue. 11 weeks tomorrow!

Hi all! I am faced with a very tough choice, i need to rehome of of my boys, there are getting to be too many for my small flock, BUT.. i dont know which one. I am attached to both of them. they are both good boys, the kids are split on it too...so I am hoping you could give me a little insight as to which YOU would keep...I am not a breeder, but it might help sway my opinion one way or the other ...so here goes... the colors are kind of washed out.. so I added one that is more correct even though it was from winter, i didn't want to retouch these....

this is Turtle...Blue laced red

this is Reese - black laced

I would go with the Blue over the Black myself... I am still new to BLRW breeding, hopefully a seasoned veteran can offer you more information :) they are both VERY handsome!

Hi all! I am faced with a very tough choice, i need to rehome of of my boys, there are getting to be too many for my small flock, BUT.. i dont know which one. I am attached to both of them. they are both good boys, the kids are split on it too...so I am hoping you could give me a little insight as to which YOU would keep...I am not a breeder, but it might help sway my opinion one way or the other ...so here goes... the colors are kind of washed out.. so I added one that is more correct even though it was from winter, i didn't want to retouch these.... this is Turtle...Blue laced red this is Reese - black laced
wow they are very handsome! Where did you get them?

Im liking this little black cockerel. I have a bunch his age running around,but he seems like the front runner.

I need a backup rooster,im looking for another blue,but this black is looking good! Heres my rooster,plus the little black cockerel.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
5 weeks old , shall we play cockerel or pullet? Their waddles are just starting to develope and I am sooo hopeful for two pullets or at the very least one. I am a new chicken owner so I'm terrible at this.

Back
Top Bottom