Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Thank you Chalk at RarefeathersRanch, my eggs came today and were in perfect condition. The best shipped eggs I've ever seen! She also included several free BLRW eggs and 2 eggs of Basque hens to also try. Below are pics of how she packaged them..
[/IMG][/B][/IMG][/IMG]

She also individually packaged each egg and labeled them also. I would definitely recommend her to someone interested in getting BLRW or other rare breed eggs! Thanx RareFeathersRanch!

Don't know if this has been asked already but my eyes were going crossed searching every page.

At what age can I tell if my my blue laced is going to be blue? She will be three weeks Monday 3/2.

Don't know if this has been asked already but my eyes were going crossed searching every page.

At what age can I tell if my my blue laced is going to be blue? She will be three weeks Monday 3/2.

looks like a blue to me. Too dark to be a slash and no black that i can see. I just started with these chicks and there has been a couple people that have pointed out the differences in mine. That one looks just like the 3 of ours that are suppose to be blues.

Thank you for the kind words. I really try to get my eggs where they are going safe and sound. Many report great hatches, and some have very poor results unfortunately
he.gif

I sometimes receive eggs in tiny smashed boxes with a bit of paper on them...and of course they are broken and traumatized beyond saving. But sometimes they actually still hatch....I guess there is no telling what happens to them enroute. My best received eggs were by FedEx courier. I got 9 of 12 and 10 of 12 to hatch. Amazing. I am looking to offer them to clients soon. I get conflicting stories on if they will take eggs or not. Obviously, they did since I got two well marked "hatching eggs" boxes by them, but I want to get official word from store down the road before I go ahead.

Hoping you get more than a few cuties to add to your flock
fl.gif

PS: You should LOVE those Basque Hens if they hatch. Trust me...they are the little secrets of the GFF imports.

Christine

The Basque chicken variety look beautiful and will be an awesom addition to my backyard flock if they hatch. I'll keep you updated on candling checks and how the hatch goes. Thanx again!!

My first 2 Foley chicks have hatched from my new pullets purchased last year. The darker one is from my non-Foley pair. I'm thinking these are both blues. I've never had the chicks hatch out with so much brown and light in my previous years birds so this will be fun.

My first 2 Foley chicks have hatched from my new pullets purchased last year. The darker one is from my non-Foley pair. I'm thinking these are both blues. I've never had the chicks hatch out with so much brown and light in my previous years birds so this will be fun.
love.gif
look at those little fluff balls!!

Back
Top Bottom