Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Who all here breeds and sells? Next year I want to get a few hopefully as chicks or juveniles.
@Papa Brooder sells and ships chicks and adults. He is out of Redding CA and I got mine from him. Not sure what kind of stock he has available now, but I am pretty sure he will have them next season. He ha great quality birds!

@Papa Brooder
 sells and ships chicks and adults.  He is out of Redding CA and I got mine from him.  Not sure what kind of stock he has available now, but I am pretty sure he will have them next season.  He ha great quality birds!

Thank you!

I ordered mine from McMurray Hatchery - 3/3 were hens, but the color was so-so - I kept back the best colored hen for myself, the others had a very dull red and their blue wasn't very dark. Their hatching availability for this breed is also more limited... all I can say is at least they were hens and easy to sell!

Who all here breeds and sells? Next year I want to get a few hopefully as chicks or juveniles.
The user Slackwater sells hatching eggs and chicks(not sure if she has chicks right now). That's where we got ours from. She has Foley and papa's blood, along with two other quality breeders that I can't think of right now, then she culled to bred only the best. Her prices are reasonable, too. I can't recommend her enough. We will be breeding in the future, but our BLRWs are only 5 weeks currently. There's a link in my sig to the album if you'd like pics.

And here's the parent stock:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/991392/sale-6-18-blrw-best-bloodlines

These are my favorite 2 pullets this year :)

Thank you!

The user Slackwater sells hatching eggs and chicks(not sure if she has chicks right now).  That's where we got ours from.  She has Foley and papa's blood, along with two other quality breeders that I can't think of right now, then she culled to bred only the best.  Her prices are reasonable, too.  I can't recommend her enough. We will be breeding in the future, but our BLRWs are only 5 weeks currently.  There's a link in my sig to the album if you'd like pics.

And here's the parent stock:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/991392/sale-6-18-blrw-best-bloodlines

Back
Top Bottom